Vincent Morrone's Blog

Hello Everyone! This Blog was created for old friends and new to see what is going on in my life! ENJOY

My Photo
Name:
Location: LOS ANGELES, N.Y.C., United States

I have recieved my B.F.A. in Acting at Marymount Manhattan College. Currently living in Los Angeles and pursuing my career in acting.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Green

GREEN
The first half of the pictures are from the scenes in the film of our "practices."

Early in the morning before shootingTeam photo with coach Picture with Eric Pirooz...smoke break

From left to right...Jake Head (QB Jake Johnson) Eric Pirooz (Monster) and me (Lunchmeat)
Taking the go-cart out for a ride...Me, John Hayden (coach), Eric, and Jake....in between shootingNo one gets through the wall....Getting ready to shoot the locker room scene with Coach, Jake, Monster and John(in the middle)
It's Game time Baby...following shots are from the big "night" game...
Thats me all the way right...number 51
The crew getting some shots ready.
Getting the rain...jusssssssst right for us to play in.


I am the second one in on the right side...getting ready to bring on the pain...
After a lot of diving around in the mud and playing in the rain...it was hard to stay clean.




1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home